Before the sale of the project is started, the contents of any documents to be used in the sales process are organized by AREAS in accordance with the determined sales policies.
The contents of the sales documents are established with the lawyer and technical teams of the project and then approved by the contractor and a perfect preparation process takes place before the sale. The format and content of all sales-related documents conform to the institutional format of the project. These documents include;
– Real Estate Sales Promise Contracts, Technical Specifications and List of Districts, Status and Floor Plans,
– Preliminary Information Form,
– Check-Bill Tables, Deeds of Consent and Proxy Statements ,
– Guest Information Forms, Price – Option Lists and Downpayment Documents,
– Credit Calculation Tables, Bank Credit Documents.